At DuolingoMod.app, we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect the same from our users. We have implemented a policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the copyrighted material of others.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted material has been copied, reproduced, or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedure below to file a DMCA notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple works have been infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the DMCA notice to our designated DMCA agent at the following email address: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will act promptly to remove or disable access to the infringing material and make a good-faith attempt to contact the user who posted the material.
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity is infringing, you may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyright.
If you have any questions regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].